Northwest Fence Company of Spokane is growing and we are looking to expand our team. We are seeking a full-time fence installer with competitive pay. We have over 80 years of combined fence contracting experience and offer extensive training and support for our new team members. Our support staff and showroom are local and provide a professional home base for you. We are the leaders in this industry and will provide the tools you need to be successful.
Northwest Fence Company is seeking an individual that is honest, highly motivated, organized, professional, enthusiastic, goal-minded, and a team player. If this position fits your employment goals then please read through the list of desired qualifications and a brief job description.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Familiarity with construction or related fields
- Knowledge of Spokane & surrounding areas
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- High level of customer service skills
- Attention to detail & ability to follow through
- Ability to work well without supervision
- Valid driver’s license/ Able to achieve CDL within 6 months of start
- Ability to operate equipment / hand tools
The fence installer position is a physically demanding job working in all weather conditions and requires an individual to meet with clients at their home or business. You will be involved with all aspects of the installation including but not limited to loading/unloading materials and tools from your work truck, digging post holes either by hand or machine, completing fence installation according to Northwest Fence Company standards, cleaning up after yourself and leaving your worksite better than you found it. You will need to be timely, professional and prepared. Communication and follow up not only with your clients but your internal team is paramount.
Hours: Monday – Friday with the occasional Saturday
Salary: Hourly – (Discussed during an interview)